Pathways Courses Include:
Use your creative energy to design a product that solves real-world problems — then launch a successful company with you as the CEO! In Principles of Entrepreneurship, you will learn about business planning, marketing, management, finance, and economics in today’s global business environment. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to compete in innovation challenges.
- IDOE Course 7154, 2 Semesters
- Dual Credit: Entrepreneurship 100 and 200
Take your business knowledge to the next level by launching and managing a class company! As a member of a Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations or Sales department, you will have the opportunity to run for leadership positions like CEO or Vice President.
- IDOE Course 7148, 2 Semesters
- Dual Credit: Entrepreneurship 215 or 105
- Certifications: G-Suite
In Small Business Operations, you will:
• Run CASB’s very own company that sells student work for profit
• Gain first-hand experience visiting businesses around the city
• Learn what it takes to launch a successful startup
• Understand the demands of operationalizing, promoting, and selling products in the real world
- IDOE Course 7147, 2 Semesters
- Dual Credit: Entrepreneurship 220
- Certification: Microsoft Excel
Career Academy has partnered with many local higher education institutions, regional businesses and community organizations to ensure all programs meet the academic and technical skills required to have successful outcomes in the work force or college.
- Internship, Senior Exit Project, or Startup-Up Moxie