Finding the right school for your child is difficult. Applying shouldn’t be.
Welcome to the application portal for Career and Success Academy South Bend, Northern Indiana’s A-rated, K-12 public charter school system.
Open Enrollment is now closed Career and Success Academy will not be accepting students for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year.
Enrollment is now closed for the current 2020-21 school year.
Both Career and Success Academy are now accepting applications for the Fall 2022-23 school year for all grade levels.
To start the application process you will need your student’s birth certificate, proof of residency (current utility bill), and proof of guardianship (driver’s license or court documentation).
Click here for a step-by-step process of how to set up an account in our SchoolMint School Enrollment System and how to apply your student(s) to our schools.
Complete your student application in two easy steps:
- Create an account (this should take less than 10 minutes)
- Fill out the guided application
You’ll receive an email notification when your account has been created.
Click here for a step by step process on how to set up your account and how to apply.
What you will need to apply:
- Your student’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (current utility bill)
- Proof of guardianship (driver’s license or court documentation)
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- An application is not considered complete until all student records have been received.
- Acceptance is subject to program capacity.