Finding the right school for your child is difficult. Applying shouldn’t be.
Welcome to the application portal for Career Academy Network of Public Schools, Northern Indiana’s A-rated, K-12 public charter school system.
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW CLOSED FOR ONLY CAREER ACADEMY MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL.
OPEN ENROLLMENT CONTINUES FOR SUCCESS ACADEMY ARDMORE TRIAL, SUCCESS ACADEMY AT BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB, AND THE PORTAGE SCHOOL OF LEADERS
Click here for a step-by-step process of how to set up an account in our SchoolMint School Enrollment System and how to apply your student(s) to our schools.
Complete your student application in two easy steps:
- Create an account (this should take less than 10 minutes)
- Fill out the guided application
You’ll receive an email notification when your account has been created.
Click here for a step by step process on how to set up your account and how to apply.
What you will need to apply:
- Your student’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (current utility bill)
- Proof of guardianship (driver’s license or court documentation)
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- An application is not considered complete until all student records have been received.
- Acceptance is subject to program capacity.